Tuesday, January 9, 2024

New Year and Update!

    There has been an absence from me as you may know. However, I will explain why I was gone and what is to be expected going forward. I do not plan to turn this into too much of an article other than to bring things up to speed. So here I go.

    When it comes to the delay, it was part of my absence from the internet due to the season of Advent since I was trying to fast and abstain from social media. However, it affected my writing on here as I guess I learned to try and focus on some issues going on in my life, which leads up to another key element. I was in training and preparation for confirmation into the Episcopal Church diocese that I belong to. I have been really dedicated into the Episcopal Church lately by studying and even recently, being an acolyte for the church. I have really found a church in which I can call a home, where I am able to feel comfortable but not too used to the routine. The liturgy is always a new experience where learning is found to be refreshing for my sanctification.

    I will plan to upload more articles with a new one being some time later this month. I will also still try to write articles during the season of Lent coming up with even a new article covering that so that folks can be accustomed to stuff fitting for the season. Until then, may God bless all of you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Issue of American Pride: How Patriotism Can Become Idolatry

      I live in a country known as America, usually referred to as the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave." The citizens prid...